Not Your Typical Cabinet Store
Cabinet Factory Outlet is not your average cabinet store, and we have a few tips to help you make the most out of your visit.
Take Accurate Measurements
There are no exchanges, returns, or refunds. The outlet discourages purchasing cabinets from blueprints or unfinished measurements because finished measurements will often vary from original plans. Please double check all measurements before purchasing cabinets.
Things to Bring With You
- Color Samples: Bringing color samples of countertop or flooring can help make a decision when the time has come.
- Tape Measure, Pencil, Paper: Measuring cabinets and taking notes is simple when you remember a tape measure, pencil and paper.
- Rope and Tarps: The Outlet does not provide rope for tying down cabinets or tarps for protecting them from inclement weather. Please plan accordingly.
- An Open Mind: Due to the nature of the business, flexibility is key to huge savings. Often customers will purchase 2 door styles that are very similar and blend them into the same kitchen.
Wear Warm Clothes
The warehouse averages about 50 degrees in winter. Please dress accordingly.
Children and Pets
- Pets are not allowed in the facility with the exception of trained guide dogs for disabilities.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow children under age 11 in the cabinet warehouse.
- Small children may enter the warehouse if they are carried or are in a stroller.
- We do have a play room for children, but parents are responsible for their children while they are in the playroom.